A few weeks ago, I had the wonderful opportunity of staying at theLAB in Franschhoek and the experience was incredible!
Not only are the staff amazing but the rooms are super high tech! Unlike anything I’ve experience before. For starters, everything is operated with Google Home “Alexa” and she can do everything! From opening your blinds, to making your coffee – it’s kinda like having a technological butler that available 24/7
High-tech meets green thinking meets contemporary styling meets warm hospitality. TheLAB practices a green, eco-centred way of life:
- carbon neutral through solar panel units
- water heated and electricity provided via solar technology
- electric vehicle charge points – free-of-charge for guests
- guest house vehicles are electric bicycle, e-bike, and e-scooter hire facilities
- own vegetables grown in guest house gardens in order to provide guests with the freshest produce
The Franschhoek location is the perfect little get away, with so many fun activities to do in and around town.
theLAB also has amazing additional features such as an in-house spa (for those looking to relax and unwind), an amazing in-house cinema, which can also be used for gaming, a jacuzzi and a bar with drinks on tap.
Luxurious touches like in-house spa, in-house cinema, bar with drinks on tap, rooms with jacuzzi.
I can honestly say our stay was amazing and we didn’t even get a chance to do everything – so we’ll definitely plan on going back.
Head over to their website if you would like to make a booking and find out more. There are locations in Robertson, Franschhoek and Hout Bay https://www.thelab.africa/