Okay so my personal friends know that I’m lowkey into my teeth lol. I’m also obsessed with Sunstar’s GUM Easy Flossers – we’re all kinda obsessed with them here at home, they’re super easy to use and actually make you want to floss your teeth.
Sunstar GUM, partners with dental professionals worldwide, offers complete oral care solutions including the most comprehensive interdental range available in South Africa. With Sunstar GUM’s interdental brushes, Soft-Picks, Flosbrush and several types of floss on offer, there’s a suitable interdental tool for literally everyone.
So here’s a break down on what they offer:
- GUM Original White Floss (RRP R51): Helps remove stains and plaque from between teeth.
- GUM Expanding Floss (RRP R55): Ideal if you have small gaps between the teeth, sensitive or receding gums. This is easy to insert, even between the tightest contacts, and expands during use, for an exceptional clean.
- GUM Easy Flossers (RRP R50): Great for adults and children, with an easy to grip handle. (my fave)
- GUM Soft-Picks Advanced (RRP R89) Disposable dental picks with soft rubber bristles that gently massage and stimulate gums. Ideal for adults and children.
- GUM Trav-Lers (RRP R101) Tiny interdental brushes, ideal for normal teeth, big gaps and around crowns, bridges, implants or orthodontics.
How to Floss Like a Boss
- Take about 30cm of floss
- Wind the floss around your middle fingers
- Hold it floss between thumbs and index fingers
- Slide the floss in-between teeth using a gentle back-and-forth sawing action
- Fold floss around the side of a tooth in a C-shape
- Slide the floss up and down, against tooth and just under the gum line
- Repeat on the neighbouring tooth
- Pull out and repeat using a clean section of the floss
Learn how to ‘floss like a boss’ in less than a minute – watch these new videos www.ivohealth.co.za/FlossLikeABoss
Sunstar GUM oral care products are distributed in South Africa by Ivohealth and are available from dentists, Dis-Chem, selected Pick ‘n Pay, Clicks and pharmacies.