Pantene recently launched its newest formulation to transform hair damaged by sun & sea into silky smooth, visibly healthy hair.
With everything your hair has been through this summer – partying, road trips, the beach, pool and good times. Your hair has been exposed to the elements, which can cause damage that stays with you throughout the year.
Luckily the new Pantene Repair & Protect collection, with the most advanced Pro-V formula yet, works at the core to repair hair and make it up to 15x stronger* so you can repair the damage caused by summer’s harsh temperatures and put your best look forward in every season.
Here’s what the collection promises:
- Regular use of Pantene Repair & Protect Shampoo and Conditioner prevents cuticle damage, keeping hair’s moisture management barrier intact. This ensures hair stays hydrated and reduces dryness and dullness.
- It also improves smoothness and silky feel. Friction between strands is reduced and hair is so soft and smooth that you can run your fingers through your hair without it getting tangled.
- Finally, Pantene Repair & Protect reduces hair frizz for better style retention and no flyaways.
The collection includes shampoos with antioxidants, conditioners with hydrating technologies that work to repair hair damage, and an oil for luxurious shine. Not to mention it smells amazing and leaves your hair looking noticeably healthier. It’s also great for bleached or coloured hair (which is what I’m currently dealing with at the moment, lol).
Availability & Pricing:
The new Pantene collection is available at retailers nationwide.
- Pantene Repair & Protect 400ml (Shampoo + Conditioner) R69.99
- Pantene Repair & Protect 750ml (Shampoo + Conditioner) R109.99
- Pantene Gold Deep Moisturizing Soufflé (Leave-in Treatment) available while stocks last R74.99
- Pantene 24-hr Frizz Fighter R74.99
- Pantene Intensive Moisture Masque R48.95
Be sure to follow Pantene South Africa on Facebook to stay up to date with all their latest news.